This outdoor pet shelter and rabbit hideaway house from PawHut is the perfect retreat for your furry friend.
Made from fully treated and grooved fir wood and designed as a living room for sleeping and playing. The front door opens into a ramp that allows your pets to climb into it easily. The weather-resistant roof is covered in durable composite shingles and will protect your furry friends from adverse weather such as rain, snow, sun, and wind. The raised floor of this house helps keep out insects and other animals and helps avoid trapped moisture. Height adjustable roof opens to the inside for easy cleaning and maintenance. The adjustable arm keeps the roof propped open for climate control.
Features and Benefits
- Accessible - Height adjustable roof opens to the inside for easy cleaning and maintenance. The adjustable arm keeps the roof propped open for climate control.
- Protection from the weather - The weather-resistant roof is covered in durable composite shingles and will protect your furry friends from rain, snow, sun and wind.
- Raised platform house - The raised floor of this elevated dog house helps keep out insects and other animals. Helps avoid trapped moisture under the structure.
- Secure design - The non-slip ramp easily closes while the heart-shaped lock will keep your furry friends safe and secure.
- Solid wood construction - Made with solid fir wood that’s coated with a pet-safe non-toxic sealant, your pet will be kept safe and comfortable in this durable outdoor shelter.
- Colour: Natural Wood and Green
- Material: Fir Wood, Asphalt
- Exterior Dimensions: 51L x 42W x 43H(cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 43L x 38W x 30H(cm)
- Front Door/Ramp: 17.5W x 26.5H(cm)
- Distance From Ground: 8 cm
- Net Weight: 5 kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.