Pawhut Wooden Rabbit/Guinea Pig Water-Resistant Hutch w/ Ramp Outdoor Use
Give your rabbit a place they’ll truly love with this large house hutch from PawHut, consisting of a two-level house and a large outdoor run.
Made from solid fir wood in a natural finish for continual support all year round, the spacious house features a spacious house, a side room, and a sloped roof with asphalt covering, preventing water from building up and protecting your pet from water and UV rays from entering inside, with it covered in water-resistant paint to make it suitable for outdoor use all-year-round.
Easy to get inside thanks to the opening roof, doors with secure latches, and a pull-out tray for cleaning, it is finished with a high metal mesh fence to keep them secure whilst getting plenty of fresh air.
Features and Benefits
- Two-tier design - Consisting of a top living area, a side playing room, and a large run area, with high metal mesh fencing for them to get some fresh air.
- Solid Firwood - Hardwearing and strong, it provides a lasting home for your rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and other small pets.
- Asphalt roof - Tilted to prevent water and liquid build-up, it protects the inside from water and UV rays for your pet's health.
- Water-resistant paint - Eco-friendly and non-hazardous to health, it ensures the hutch is safe to use all year around.
- Accessible - Openable roof of side room, a slide-out tray for cleaning, and doors with secure latches for easy access.
- Colour: Gold Red
- Material: Firwood
- Overall Dimension: 144L x 64.5W x 100H cm
- Main House Dimension: 72L x 48.5W x 68H cm
- Side Room Dimension: 66.5L x 48.5W x 66H cm
- Bottom Room Dimension: 72L x 48.5W x 32H cm
- Net Weight: 13kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.