PawHut Wooden Rabbit Hutch and Detachable Pet House w/ Openable Run and Roof
Give your furry friends an ideal mix of freedom and security with a PawHut rabbit playpen.
They'll experience the best of both worlds in a home where they feel safe and yet have plenty of space to hop around in. This comfortable wooden hutch features all-weather-resistant material and construction. The enclosed main house area is designed for privacy and rest while the extra-large run offers a more open style built for play. The top can be opened and closed for easy access to the inside space for cleaning, feeding, and other routine tasks.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect outdoor addition - This rustic cottage with a run design and a safe water-resistant painting is perfect for raising rabbits and other small animals in your backyard.
- Separate living space - This rabbit hutch with the main living room and a side playing space, with a lockable door, which separates these 2 parts, makes this cage safe and convenient for your furry friends. The main house can be used independently and with a tray for easy cleaning.
- Weather-resistant - Made with durable weather-resistant fir wood and an openable water-resistant composite asphalt roof, this outdoor rabbit cage will keep your furry friends dry and safe for years to come.
- Large outdoor run - A super large enclosed outdoor run for your pet to have fun and several openings are included for easy access and maintenance. Steel wires to keep bunnies safe and sound.
- Colour: Golden Red
- Material: Fir, Steel
- Overall Dimension: 146.7L x 95.5W x 69H cm
- Main House Size: 78.5L x 40W x 43H cm
- Door Size: 32.4L x 32.4W cm
- Run Size: 98L x 83W x 47.8H cm
- Door Size: 35L x 39.7W cm
- Elevated Height: 6cm
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.