PawHut Wooden Rabbit Hutch for Outdoors or Indoors w/ Pull Out Tray and Ramp - Grey
This outdoor rabbit cage from PawHut is perfect for use with rabbits, guinea pigs, and similar-sized animals.
It gives a mix of living space - the upper house offers them a private area, whilst the lower area gives them open space for free movement. Lockable doors and the slide-out tray provide easy access for cleaning, feeding, and other tasks. Finished with an asphalt roof to keep inside dry from light-medium rain.
Features and Benefits
- Dual living space - Features a protected open garden and small upper house - giving them a mix of living space. Mesh wire keeps them enclosed when on the bottom.
- Easy access - Features latched door and pull-out tray so you can get inside and refill food, water, and other living essentials.
- Firwood construction - A solid and durable home for your pet, with a protective water-resistant coating. Asphalt on the roof to protect water leaking in.
- Colour: Grey, White
- Material: Fir, Metal Wire, Asphalt
- Overall Dimensions: 120L x 60W x 79H cm
- House Dimensions: 52L x 46W x 48H cm
- Door Size: 23.5L x 25H cm (Main House), 40L x 53H cm (run area)
- Hole Size: Dia. 4cm
- Run Box size (under the main house): 51L x 46W x 28H cm
- Run Box size (side): 53L x 46W x 77H cm
- Ramp Size: 45L x 18W cm
- Chimney Size: 12L x 12W x 12.5H cm
- Tray Size: 48L x 50W cm
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.