Penguin Home® Cushioned Large Lap Tray - Cats In Brown & Gold
This Penguin Home's Lap Tray feature a sturdy synthetic wood tray paired with a thick cushioned bean bag base for maximum comfort.
- EASY AND COMFORTABLE - Work on the laptop, eat breakfast lunch dinner and study with ease while sitting at home on the sofa or bed with Penguin Home's thick cushion lap trays with extra padding for more comfort use
- STABLE - The padded cushion bean bag base ergonomically fits the mould of of your sitting posture allowing for a stable steady base. Portable Lap tray is suitable for reading, arts and craft, dining, reading and writing
- EASY TO CLEAN - Wipe the surface with a damp cloth or wet wipe to easily clean the laminated surface in case of an accidental spill
- HIGH QUALITY - Penguin Home® Lap Tray is made of high quality synthetic wood and polysilk fabric with a laminated finish to ensure long lasting use and durability. Easily fits a 15.6 inch laptop - Large Size Lap Tray. Dimensions - 46x33x8cm or 18.1x13x3.14inches. Weight - 600 grams
- Customer Guarantee - Penguin Home® is committed to its customers and guarantees 100% satisfaction with quick customer service, easy returns and replacements. Please contact us anytime for all queries
- Dimensions: H:8.0 x W:33.0 x D:46.0 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Wood
- Model Number: 3923
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.