Peppa Pig Adventures Family Motorhome
Children aged 3 and up will love pretending that they’re on holiday with Peppa Pig and her family with Peppa’s Family Motorhome toy! They can imagine being on the road with Peppa as they roll the motorhome in vehicle mode.
Press the steering wheel to hear music from the Peppa Pig programme, as well as phrases like ‘Are we nearly there yet?’ When it’s time to ‘camp’, children can convert the vehicle to a multi-level RV playset. They can imagine the Pig family cooking dinner in their movable kitchen, sitting around the campfire and enjoying the great outdoors.
Trailer hitch attaches to Peppa’s Family Red Car toy. (Sold separately. Subject to availability.) Other accessories include two chairs, two bikes and even a toilet! Four 7.5 cm figures (the whole Pig family) are along for the ride. Everything can be stored inside the playset, ready for the next adventure
- Includes: playset, 4 figures and 13 accessories.
- Converting and interactive accessories: there’s a pool that turns into a table, and a canopy that lifts to make room for a hammock, pull-down bunk beds, an opening oven and more
- Peppa's family motorhome toy lets children imagine going on holiday with Peppa Pig and her family! The vehicle converts to a multi-level RV playset for exciting 2-in-1 play
- Oinktastic birthday or festive gift for pre-schoolers aged 3 and up. Keep an eye out for more Hasbro Peppa Pig toys, such as Peppa’s Playtime to Bedtime House playset. (Sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Sounds and music fromt he Peppa Pig programme: press the steering wheel to hear familiar music from the acclaimed animated series, as well as Peppa saying, ‘We’re going on holiday!’
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
- Age: 3+
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Dimensions: D 38.10 x W 46.40 x H 13.50 cm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.