Philips Easy Speed Plus Steam Iron - Blue
- Reviews (9)
The Philips Easy Speed Plus Steam Iron speeds up ironing with powerful bursts of steam to tackle tough creases, a durable ceramic soleplate for easy gliding and the drip-stop system to prevent leakage. Thta's three easy ways to make fast work of your ironing.
Up to 150 g steam boost penetrates deeper into fabrics to easily remove stubborn creases. Steam output up to 30 g/min for strong, steady performance for fast removal of creases.
The durable ceramic soleplate glides well on any ironable garment. It's non-stick, scratch resistant and simple to keep clean. Also the drip-stop system prevents leakage to avoid stains from water droplets and iron with confidence at any temperature.
The tip is precise in 3 ways. It has a pointed tip, button groove and sleek nose design. Our triple precision tip helps you handle even the hardest-to-iron spots, like buttons and pleats.
An extra-long 2.5 metre cord provides maximum reach to anywhere on the ironing board and convenience.
The vertical steam function lets you refresh garments right on the hanger and remove creases from curtains as they hang. No ironing board required.
This iron operates with ordinary tap water. Calc-clean is a built-in cleaning function to remove calcium build-up, or lime scale, and maintain peak performance.
Features and Benefits
- Fast from start to finish – 150 g steam boost, 30 g/min continuous steam and ceramic soleplate.
- 2400 W to heat up quickly – delivers a fast warm-up and powerful performance.
- Durable ceramic soleplate – for fast and easy gliding.
- Triple precision tip – for optimal control and visibility.
- Continuous steam: 30 g/min
- Descaling and cleaning: Built-in Calc-Clean Slider
- Power: 2400 W
- Steam boost: 150 g
- Soleplate name: Ceramic
- Water tank capacity: 270 ml
- Power cord length: 2.5 m
- Colour: Blue