Philips Featherlight Plus Steam Iron
- Reviews (3)
The Philips Featherlight Plus Steam Iron has continuous steam, non-stick coating and a built-in water spary, this lightweight steam iron is designed to remove wrinkles from garments quickly.
The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
You can power up to 1400 W enabling constant high steam output. All made easy bu the comfortable handle and stable heel rest for extra stability.
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases. There is a large filling door to prevent water spilling accidentally.
The large temperature control dial allows you to adjust easily to the right ironing temperature for each kind of fabric, so you can achieve your desired results safely.
The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek nose design. The triple precision tip enables you to reach even the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
The Philips iron provides continuous steam up to 15 g/min for fast crease removal. Steam output is measured in grams of weight as it leaves the soleplate. The heavier the output, the deeper the steam can reach into the fabric layers for longer-lasting crease removal. This steam iron has a 60 g steam boost for stubborn crease removal.
Features and Benefits
- Iron 30% faster with steam – with steam 15 g/min, 60 g steam boost and non-stick soleplate.
- Ergonomic design – comfortable handle and stable heel rest for extra stability.
- Large temperature control dial – easy to use for different kinds of fabrics.
- Triple precision tip – for optimal control and visibility.
- Continuous steam: 15 g/min
- Descaling and cleaning: Self-clean
- Power: 1400 W
- Steam boost: 60 g
- Water spray: Yes
- Soleplate name: Non-stick
- Water tank capacity: 160 ml
- Precision steam tip: Yes
- Weight of iron: 0.78 kg
- Colour: Red/White