Philips FM/DAB+ Digital Clock Radio with 20 Presets, Dual Alarm & Sleep Timer - Brown
This small DAB+/FM radio looks great wherever you put it. The wooden cabinet and fabric speaker cover add a dash of minimalist warmth to any room. You get crystal-clear reception, plus a gentle wake alarm function that’s perfect for guests.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect in any room – From morning grooves to late-night sounds, this radio fits perfectly on small tables, slim countertops or a bookshelf. The DAB+ tuner delivers crystal-clear reception. You can set up to 20 presets for your favourite stations.
- Beautiful design that fits right in – A light wood cabinet surrounds the speaker, which is covered in grey speaker fabric. The black gloss display panel shows station information and the time. There are buttons on top of the radio for tuning, source selection and more.
- Alarm functions for overnight guests – Set the Gentle Wake function and your guests will wake to a gradually increasing radio volume. You can use the dual-alarm function to set two different alarms. Perfect if your guests are likely to snooze through the first alarm.
- Output power (RMS): 1 W
- Volume control: up/down
- Auto digital tuning: Yes
- Station presets: 20
- DAB: info display, menu, smart scan
- Tuner bands: FM, DAB/DAB+
- Alarms: Buzzer Alarm, DAB, FM
- Backlight colour: white
- Display type: LCD display
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- No. of alarms: 2
- Sleep timer: 15/ 30/ 60/ 90/ 120 mins
- Snooze (repeat alarm): Yes, 9 mins
- Product width: 95 mm
- Product height: 154.5 mm
- Product depth: 109 mm
- Product weight: 0.52 kg
- Colour: Brown
- Philips Clock Radio TAR5005/10
- Quick start guide
- Cable with AC-DC adapter
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.