The Philips fabric shaver allows you to easily and quickly remove fabric pills from all types of garments, from jumpers to blankets, you can have your fabrics looking new again!
Offering great performance this handy device operates at a blade rotation speed of up to 8800 rounds/min for effective fabric removal. It can be used on both delicate and thick materials.
The large blade surface has 3 different hole sizes in the mesh to tackles all sizes of pills for collection in the pill container, ensuring minimal mess is made, and you can easily empty the contents into the bin.
Features and Benefits
- Removes fabric pills– Up to 8800 rounds/min blade rotation for effective removal.
- Suitable for all garments– Use this shaver to freshen up any fabric, from jumpers to blankets.
- Removable pill container– Collects the shaved fabric pills and is easy to remove and empty.
- Large blade surface– Covering a large area at once to get the job done fast.
- 2 Philips AA batteries incl.
- Dimensions: H20cm x W30cm x D30cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 0.2kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.