Philips GC1744/26 EasySpeed 2000W Steam Iron - Dark Blue
- Reviews (1)
Offering easy and effective de–wrinkling powers, the EasySpeed iron will help your get through large ironing piles fast! Its 2000W powerful motor produces up to 25 g/min continuous steam to remove tough creases. The non–stick soleplate easily glides across all fabrics while covering a large surface area with each swipe to ensure less effort is required for great ironing results. Keeping the appliance durable for optimal steaming performance, is the Calc–Clean function, which refreshes the device to ensure your garments are never left with water marks or stains once they have been ironed.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated water spray– Evenly moistens the fabric to help remove creases faster.
- Continuous steam up to 25 g/min– For easy and effective crease removal.
- Calc Clean slider– For durable steam performance that won’t leave water marks or stains on your garment.
- 220ml water tank– Large clean water capacity, great for long ironing sessions.
- Large non-stick soleplate– Allows you to cover more fabric with each glide and effortless moves across all fabrics.
- Dimensions: H15.6 x W29 x D12.9 cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Dark Blue
- Capacity: 220ml
- Power: 2000W
- Pack weight: 1.10kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.