Philips GC1751/89 Easy Speed 2000W Steam Iron - Grey
- Reviews (1)
Philips’ EasySpeed iron makes your ironing easier and more effective, it uses a 2000W motor to produce a high amount of steam at a constant rate for easy crease removal, plus a powerful 100g steam boost can be used at the press of a button to take care of extra stubborn creases.
The Large 220 ml water tank for longer ironing sessions is ideal for large families when the ironing pile quickly piles up. While, the ceramic soleplate enables easy gliding on all fabrics so not only can your whole wardrobe look smart but the bed linen too, and it’ scratch resistant for durable performance.
To prevent limescale build-up, this iron has a clever Calc Clean program which increases its life expectancy. This combined with the drip-stop feature, ensures your clothing will stay clean too, so you can rest assure there will no longer be water marks or scale messing up the laundry.
Features and Benefits
- Steam boost– Giving 100g of steam to remove those extra stubborn creases.
- Calc clean slider– This self-clean function prevents limescale problems such as brown staining on clothes, for a durable long-lasting and better steam performance.
- Drip-stop– This feature keeps garments spotless and prevents water marks while ironing.
- Integrated water spray– Evenly moistens the fabric.
- Ceramic soleplate– For easy gliding and scratch resistance.
- Dimensions: H31cm x W30cm x D39cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Grey
- Power: 2000W
- Capacity: 220ml
- Weight: 1kg