Philips GC2148/39 Easy Speed Plus 2400W Steam Iron - Purple
Philips’ EasySpeed Plus iron makes your ironing easier and more effective, it uses a powerful 2400W motor to produce a quick heat up time for less waiting around and a 30g/min constant steam rate for steady performance. Plus, the strong steam boost function can blast up to 150g steam to take care of extra stubborn creases.
The Large 270 ml water tank for longer ironing sessions is ideal for large families when the ironing pile quickly piles up. While, the ceramic soleplate enables easy gliding on all fabrics so not only can your whole wardrobe look smart but the bed linen too.
It also features a triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility, helping you get better results faster. Additionally, this iron has the ability to steam fabrics vertically to be used on hanging clothes and the curtains.
To prevent limescale build-up, this iron has a clever Calc Clean program which increases its life expectancy. This combined with the drip-stop feature, ensures your clothing will stay clean too, so you can rest assure there will no longer be water marks or scale messing up the laundry.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful– 2400W motor gives a quick heat up time and produces up to 30 g/min continuous steam output.
- Steam boost– Giving up to 150g of steam to remove those extra stubborn creases.
- Calc clean slider– Self-cleaning function to prevents limescale for a durable, long-lasting iron and stainless fabrics.
- Drip-stop– This feature keeps garments spotless and prevents water marks while ironing.
- Auto shut-off– For safety when the iron is left unattended.
- Ceramic soleplate– For easy gliding and scratch resistance.
- Dimensions: H34cm x W32.6cm x D54.3cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Purple
- Power: 2400W
- Capacity: 270ml
- Weight: 1.3kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.