Philips GC300/26 1000W Handheld Garment Steamer - Blue
Compact solution for easy de-wrinkling, you won’t even need an ironing board. This handheld garment steamer is perfect for delicate fabrics and difficult-to-iron areas when your clothing or upholstery needs a quick refresh.
Lightweight and compact for convenient use, storage, and travel, the highly portable design makes it easy to use anytime, anywhere, it will easily fit in a small bag to keep your clothes looking smart at all times.
It uses continuous steam to get rid of creases and remove odours, killing 99.9%* of bacteria to keep all your fabrics safe and clean.
Also, for functionality the 2 metre cord helps with long reach, and the brush accessory helps for better results with thick fabrics.
Features and Benefits
- Continuous steam – Automatic continuous steam for easy de-wrinkling and odour removal, killing 99.9%* of bacteria.
- Calc-clean container– To prevent limescale and staining on your fabrics simply wash away the collected calc under the tap for 15 seconds.
- Compact design– For convenient use, storage and travel you can take this portable steamer with you in a small bag.
- 2m long cord– For long reach, ideal if your mirror isn’t close to the plug.
- Brush accessory included– To be used on thicker fabrics for better results.
- Dimensions: H32cm x W39cm x D49cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Blue
- Power: 1000W
- Capacity: 60ml
- Weight: 1kg
- Cord length: 2m
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.