Philips GC4532/26 2400W Azur Steam Iron - Blue
- Reviews (1)
High Performance, Guaranteed with Philips’ Azur Steam Iron.
Built to make your ironing easier and more effective, it uses a powerful 2400W motor to produce a quick 30 second heat up time for less waiting around and a 45g/min constant steam rate removes creases fast. Plus, the strong steam boost function can blast up to 150g steam to take care of extra stubborn creases.
The Large 270 ml water tank for longer ironing sessions is ideal for large families when the ironing pile quickly piles up. While, the Philips’ premium SteamGlide soleplate enables easy gliding on all fabrics, so not only can your whole wardrobe look smart but so can the bed linen and many other of your items.
To prevent limescale build-up, this iron has a clever Calc cleaning system which breaks down calc particles and collects them in the container for easy removal to be washed away in 15 seconds. This combined with the anti-drip feature, ensures your clothing will stay clean, so you can rest assure there will no longer be water marks or scale messing up the laundry.
Features and Benefits
- Quick heat-up– Requires less waiting around, you’ll be ready to iron fabrics in just 30 seconds from plug-in.
- Powerful– The 2400W motor produces up to 45 g/min continuous steam output for fast crease removal.
- Steam boost– Gives up to 180g of steam to remove those extra stubborn creases.
- Premium soleplate– For easy gliding and scratch resistance.
- Calc container– To prevent limescale and staining on your fabrics simply wash away the collected calc under the tap for 15 seconds.
- Drip-stop– Keeps garments spotless and prevents water marks while ironing.
- Dimensions: H35cm x W28.5cm x D34.4cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Blue
- Power: 2400W
- Capacity: 300ml
- Weight: 1.79kg