Philips GC4537/86 Azur 2400W Steam Iron - Black/Yellow/White
Guaranteeing high–performance, the Azur Steam Iron boasts a 2400W motor steaming at 45g/min continuously to press out any creases in seconds! To remove tougher creases, the steam boost can penetrate deeper into fabrics, blasting up to 190g of powerful steam.
The premium and easy to clean SteamGlide soleplate glides over fabrics effortlessly to help you get through large ironing piles without fatigue, while it’s also highly durable with scratch resistance to prevent damage.
Thanks to Philips’ innovative design, calc particles are easily broken and automatically collected in the removable calc container and these can be easily washed away in less than 15 seconds, built to help with long-lasting steam performance.
Features and Benefits
- Quick heat-up– The 2400 watt motor heats up the soleplate fast and provides powerful performance to get your ironing done quickly.
- Steam output up to 45 g/min – For faster and more effective crease removal.
- Quick calc release system– For easy cleaning of your device, keeping it in tiptop condition for optimum steam performance and preventing clothing stains whilst ironing.
- Steam boost– Producing up to 190g of steam blasting power to help remove extra stubborn creases with ease.
- SteamGlide soleplate– This is Philips’ premium soleplate which is built glide over fabrics effortlessly, plus it’s scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Dimensions: H16.7 x W33.2 x D13.7 cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Black/Yellow/White
- Power: 2400W
- Pack weight: 1.79kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.