- Reviews (1)
The Philips AD620 automotive driving recorder captures everything that happens on the road, in case of the unexpected. With automatic recording in sharp FHD quality video (and optional GPS module), you have accurate evidence of your journey.
As soon as you turn on your vehicle, the driving recorder starts operating automatically. So you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to turn on the camera. And because the Philips ADR620 automatically overwrites previous unwanted footage, you don’t have to keep replacing the memory card.
To help remind a driver to get sufficient rest, the Philips ADR620 will periodically sound a beeping warning alarm to alert the driver.
Capture more of the scene ahead with a proven 120° degree wide angle lens. You’ll be able to record up to three lanes of road traffic, giving you a more complete picture of any incident in front of you.
After a collision, people look to apportion blame. With a built-in 2” LCD screen, you get clear and instant video playback. Together with the time stamp, you’re better able to resolve roadside disputes with objective evidence.
The ADR620 is equipped with a 3-axis G-sensor module that enables automatic recording while you drive as well as emergency recording in case of an accident. During a collision that exceeds a certain force threshold, the device will lock that video clip to prevent it being overwritten – safely securing this on a durable memory card.
With its full HD 1080p video capabilities, the Philips ADR620 captures your journey in sharp and vivid detail. You’ll get clear evidence of the actions of other road users, including the ability to record licence plate numbers up to 6 metres away.
With only four controls and a simple user interface, the Philips ADR620 automotive driving recorder is easy to use.
The ADR620 is equipped with a sensitive 2-megapixel image sensor. This helps you capture a sharp, high-quality recording, even when driving at night.
Get an instant replay containing a date and time stamp, helping you clarify accident responsibility on the spot, while also supporting and speeding up the insurance claim process.
Features and Benefits
- Full-HD 1080p sharp recording – captures your journey in sharp and vivid detail. You’ll get clear evidence of the actions of other road users.
- Wide angle & bright F2.0 lens – You’ll be able to record up to three lanes of road traffic, giving you a more complete picture of any incident in front of you.
- Good night view performance – Sensitive image sensor allows better night view and helps you capture a sharp, high-quality recording,
- Technology: Automotive Driving Recorder
- Interface: Micro USB & Mini USB 2.0
- File Format: H.264
- Fixed Lens: FOV 120°
- Internal Memory: 32Mb SPI flash
- Random Access Memory: 1Gb DDR3
- Recording Time: 160 min @16 GB in full HD
- Display: 2.0” LCD
- G-sensor: Yes
- Auto exposure: Yes
- Auto white balance: Yes
- LCD Auto Off: Yes
- Seamless loop recording: Yes
- Aperture Range: F/#2.0
- Collision detection: Yes
- Date and time stamp: Yes
- Image Sensor: 2.1 mega-pixel CMOS, 3.1 mega-pixel CMOS, 4 Mega-pixels CMOS, 3.2 Mega-pixels CMOS
- Video resolution: Super HD 1296p, Full HD 1080p, 3.1 mega-pixel CMOS
- Languages: Chinese, English
- Driver fatigue alert: Yes
- Improved night visibility: Yes
- Automatic recording: Yes
- Parking monitoring: WaveGuard
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Image Sensor: 2 Mega-pixels CMOS
- Emergency recording file: Yes
- Recording storage (external): SD card (class 10, Up to 64GB)
- Product dimensions (mm): 57 L x 65 W x 33 H mm
- Power: 12V car adapter
- 12V cable
- Mounting bracket
- Power cable length (m): 3.6