- Reviews (1)
Make a natural juice for a quick health boost, Philips’ HR1832/01 Viva Juicer will help you reach the recommended daily intake of 5 fruit and veg per day.
Start your day well, you can have fresh, smooth drinks to take with you on-the-go. Whether it’s a natural source of energy you’re after, for a clear mind or a better physique, this device is bound to improve your diet and provide you with some much needed nutrients.
Highly functional, this juicer has a wide feeding tube so you can add fruit and veg very easily, great if you’re ever in a rush. While the pulp collector ensures you get more juice and less unwanted lumps, pips, and stalks.
Made for everyday use, it can be dismantled and has dishwasher safe parts ensuring a quick and easy clean. Simply place the jug, lid, and container into your dishwasher to ensure the device is ready to use again for your next serving.
Its compact size, and sleek, modern design featuring glossy black elements means it looks great sat neatly on any kitchen worktop. Plus, it produces a large amount of juice of up to 1.5 litres in one go, great for sharing with whole family or to be kept fresh in the fridge for later.
Features and Benefits
- Wide feeding tube– Simply drop any of your favourite fruit or veg into this wide feeding tube and position a glass underneath the spout for almost instant juice.
- Pulp collector– Ensures you get more juice and less unwanted pulp by catching the pips, lumps, and stalks for easy removal before they make it into your drink.
- Direct serve– You can put your own glass under the juice spout instead of the jug, for those times you want a quick top up and to save washing up.
- Anti-drip spout– Prevents spills on your worktop.
- Easy clean– Dismantle the dishwasher safer parts such as the lid, container, and jug for a quick and easy clean.
- Stainless steel blades
- Dimensions: H45cm x W25cm x D48.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Power: 500W
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Weight: 2.7kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.