Philips HR2605/81 Daily Collection 3-in-1 Mini Blender - Black
The Philips HR2605/81 Daily Collection 3-in-1 Mini Blender chops, blends, and grinds, both hard and soft ingredients easily.
Thanks to the powerful 350 Watt motor paired with a 4-star stainless steel blade, you can enjoy quickly made smoothies, shakes, dips, cocktails, sauces, as well as crushed ice and ground spices or nuts.
Hold down the power button until you’re fully satisfied with the blends consistency, and when you need finer results, use the second speed setting. This blender’s compact design and ergonomic jar will sit neatly on any kitchen worktop and it enables 0.6 litres total capacity.
Easily take your healthy, energy boosting beverage with you on-the-go using by blending your ingredients in the tumbler, very handy for a busy lifestyle and when you’re in a rush. Equally as useful, you can do a lot of your blending with the multi-chopper accessory included. Prepare a variety of dips, stews and sauces, it’s ideal for chopping vegetables very easily.
Once your nutritious ingredients have finished crushing and your drink has been poured, the convenience continues, as the blade and all the accessories are dishwasher safe for a super easy clean.
Features and Benefits
- Multifunctional– With 3 attachments including the blend jar, on-the-go tumbler, and multi-chopper.
- Fine blending– Strong 350W motor for perfectly good smoothies and sauces the whole family can enjoy.
- 4-star stainless steel blade– Newly designed, this will blend and cut through hard and soft ingredients with ease, including ice.
- Easy clean– Dismantle all the accessories and the 4-star blade to be safely cleaned in the dishwasher.
- 2 speed settings– Giving you control and allowing increased power for a finer consistency.
- 2 variable speed settings
- Dimensions: H55cm x W35.3cm x D45.9cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Power: 350W
- Capacity: 0.6L
- Weight: 2.5kg
- 1 x Blend jar
- 1 x on-the-go tumbler
- 1 x multi-chopper
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.