Philips HR7510/11 Viva Compact 800W Food Processor with 6 Accessories - Black
- Reviews (1)
To help homemade food lovers with a busy lifestyle, the Philips Viva Compact Food Processor uses an 800W powerful motor to prepare great dishes very quickly, even those extra tough ingredients won’t slow this device down.
PowerChop technology for superior chopping performance it uses a combination of blade shape, cutting angle and inner bowl that provides superior chopping results for both soft and hard ingredients.
It’s an all-in-one appliance bound to find lots of use, you can knead, whisk, shred, slice and juice ingredients to your preference, perfect for making purees and mixing cakes, the possibilities are endless.
For extra convenience, the large feeding tube allows for whole fruits and vegetables to be thrown straight into the blender, saving you time as there’s no need to pre-cut your ingredients. Plus, the color-coded speed and accessories guide make for easy matching when you want the best results for your recipe.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one appliance– With more than 29 functions the food possibilities are endless, you can knead, whisk, shred, slice, and juice ingredients fast.
- PowerChop technology– Uses a combination of blade shape, cutting angle and inner bowl to prep your meal with either soft or hard ingredients.
- Resistant jar– This large, durable and transparent jar for heavy use has a 1.5 litre working capacity, enough to feed the whole family with up to 5 portions at once.
- Easy assembly– All parts are simple to set-up if you ever need to store the appliance away, you will be preparing your food in no time.
- Easy clean– All the accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: H36cm x W45.2cm x D26.2cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Power: 800W
- Capacity: 2.1L
- Working capacity: 1.5L
- Weight: 4kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.