Philips Hue Bridge
The Philips Hue range of smart home products is great for converting your traditional lighting set-up into a network of customisable and remotely controlled smart bulbs. Sitting at the heart of this network will be the Philips Hue Bridge.
This smart home hub from Philips enables you to control your lights through either a Philips wireless dimmer switch (available separately) or the Philips Hue light controlling app and your smartphone.
Enhance your home lighting set-up by adding timers and alarms as well as full remote control by connecting the hub to your Wi-Fi system. Whether you’re in the garden, at work or on holiday you’ll be able to turn lights on and off with ease.
The Philips Hue Bridge uses a secure, low power and low bandwidth mesh network called Zigbee to connect all of your Philips Hue smart light bulbs. Zigbee’s network is generated using each bulb to create a consistent mesh network of connectivity which sits separately to your existing Wi-Fi network. Stream films, download files or playing online games without having to worry about your Philips Hue system becoming or bogged down by excessive bandwidth use.
Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Homekit and Google assistant, this Hub is the gateway into creating your very own smart home system.
Features and Benefits
- Security – Ideal for keeping intruders away from your home while you're away, switch the lights on using a timer or the remote on/off action controlled through the app.
- Timers – No more stumbling around in the dark on cold winter mornings, set your lights to come on as you wake up for ease and convenience.
- Proximity – Create a proximity switch on setting so you’re welcomed home with warm lights as you arrive.
- Connectivity – Compatible with Alexa, Apple Home kit and Google assistant, this hub is suitable for almost any smartphone giving you and your family full control, even by voice command.
- Philips Hue Home Automation Smart Bridge 2.0 (Energy Class A+)
- Mains powered
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit
- Pair with Philips Hue smartphone app
- Cannot be used with conventional dimmers
- Controlled by Zigbee
- Maximum number of connected accessories: 10
- Maximum number of connected bulbs: 50
- Wi-fi connectivity (via Ethernet cable, supplied)
- Dimensions: H 9 x W 9 x D 2.6cm
- Wall mountable
- Guarantee: 2 years