Philips Hue Dimmer Switch
- Reviews (2)
This battery-powered dimmer switch has been designed for use with the Philips Hue system and allows you to dim your lights fast. Simply connect it to your Philips Hue bridge, configure via the free app, and control your favourite light scene effortlessly without using your smart device.
This Philips Hue dimmer switch can be placed anywhere you need a switch, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch. This can be done quickly and easily with no hassle so you don’t waste any time. As it’s magnetic and can be removed from the back plate, you can even use it as a remote control instead – a great bonus for those nights when you don’t want to leave the sofa.
Features and Benefits
- Place anywhere – Either use screws or the adhesive tape on the back. Installation is fast, simple and hassle-free.
- Battery-powered – This allows you to place it anywhere and makes setup quick and easy.
- Use as a remote control – The dimmer switch can be removed from the magnetic back plate and can be used as a remote control with an indoor range of up to 12 metres.
- Colour: White
- App compatibility: iOS (7.0 or later) & Android (5.0 or later)
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Batteries included: 1 x CR2450
- Frequency band: 2,400 – 2,483.5 MHz
- Lifetime: 50,000 clicks
- Max. lights per switch: 10 if not linked to Hue bridge
- Minimal battery lifetime: 3 year(s)
- Minimal range indoor: 12 m
- Software upgradeable: when connected to Hue bridge
- Switch depth: 11 mm
- Switch height: 92 mm
- Switch width: 35 mm
- Weight of switch: 37 g
- Wall plate depth: 14 mm
- Wall plate height: 115 mm
- Wall plate width: 70 mm
- Weight including wall plate: 67 g
- Zigbee Light link: protocol IEEE 802.15.4
Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit