Philips HX8212/02 Sonicare Airfloss Interdental
The Sonicare AirFloss Interdental by Philips is clinically proven to improve gum health in just two weeks. For those who don’t floss consistently, Airfloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth.
Airfloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard to reach areas. The slim angled nozzle and guidance tip make finding the correct placement easy.
Just slide along the tooth's surface near the gum line until the tip fits into the groove between the teeth.
By gently bursting away plaque that brushing missed, Sonicare AirFloss helps prevent cavities from forming in the spaces between your teeth.
Features and Benefits
- 30 Second Clean - With the AirFloss, cleaning your entire mouth takes just 30 seconds. Simply press the button once for a single burst, then move and repeat. To use the new auto-burst feature, hold down the button and move the guidance tip from space to space. It will automatically burst every second.
- Easy-fill Container - Fill the reservoir on the handle with either mouthwash or water for a refreshing clean, then point and shoot. The reservoir holds enough liquid for up to two uses.
- Helps prevent cavities - By gently bursting away plaque that brushing missed, Sonicare AirFloss is an easy way to help prevent cavities from forming in the spaces between your teeth. After three months of using AirFloss, 96% of inconsistent flossers continued to use AirFloss four or more days per week.
- Point. Press. Clean!
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- 2 Included Nozzles
- Dimensions: H23.5cm x W13.6cm x D8.4cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: White