Philips In-ear True Wireless Headphones with Charging case & IPX4 Sweat Resistance - Blue
Is there anything more useful than true wireless headphones with a charging case that fits in the pocket of your slim-fit jeans? These splash and sweat-resistant in-ear headphones give you great sound and up to 12 hours playtime.
Enjoy your music wire-free with the Philips TAT2205BK/00 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones. They're splash and sweat-resistant, so you don't need to worry about getting caught in the rain. With interchangeable ear-tip covers, you can find the size that suits you.
Features and Benefits
- IPX4 splash- and sweat-resistant – The small charging case couldn't be more convenient, and these true wireless headphones are also resistant to splashing from any direction. They won't mind a little sweat, and you don't need to worry about getting caught out in the rain.
- Super-small charging case for up to 12 hours of playtime – Hit the road with multiple charges in your pocket. You get up to 4 hours of playtime from a single charge, plus 8 extra hours from a fully charged case. A short 15 minute charge in the case gives you an hour of playtime. A full charge of the case takes 2 hours via USB-C.
- Secure, comfortable fit – You get great sound from the 6 mm neodymium drivers and you can rock your tunes in real comfort thanks to the snug, lightweight design. Soft, interchangeable ear-tip covers help you find a comfortable in-ear fit.
- Earbud switches to control music, calls and volume – A button on each earbud makes it easy to control your listening. Adjust the volume, skip or pause tracks, take or reject calls and more.
- Easily wake your smartphone's voice assistant – Wake your phone's voice assistant without touching your phone. Ask smartphone's voice assistant to play music, get directions and check information and more.
- Smart pairing. Automatically find your Bluetooth device – These earphones are ready to pair the instant you take them out of their charging case. Once they're paired, the earphones remember the last device they were paired with.
- Built-in microphone
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, HFP, HSP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Maximum range: Up to 10 m
- Call Management: Answer/End Call, Reject Call, Switch between 2 calls
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Music playtime: 4 + 8 hr
- Standby time: 50 hr
- Talk time: 3 hr
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Acoustic system: Closed
- Diaphragm: PET
- Magnet type: NdFeB
- Speaker diameter: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Depth: 3.7 cm
- Height: 2.9 cm
- Width: 5.5 cm
- Weight: 0.032 kg
- Colour: Blue
- Philips In-ear true wireless headphones TAT2205BL/00
- Quick start guide
- Ear caps: 3 Sizes
- USB cable: Type-A to Type-C
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.