Philips Internet FM/DAB+ Radio with Bluetooth, 10W RMS & Wall Mount or Stand Use - Black
- Reviews (1)
Short on space? Go big on entertainment. As well as Internet radio and DAB+, this slender wall-mountable micro system gives you Spotify Connect compatibility and Bluetooth streaming. You can even connect your CD player or record deck.
Features and Benefits
- One small system for all your music – Looking for something to listen to? This micro system gives you crackle-free digital or Internet radio from thousands of stations around the world. You can stream music, podcasts and more via Bluetooth, and audio-in takes care of wired sources.
- Perfect for smaller spaces – You can leave this slender micro system free-standing on the included foot or remove the foot to mount directly onto a wall. Two full-range drivers deliver clear stereo sound.
- Easy streaming. Epic listening – Streaming from Spotify? This Bluetooth Internet radio boasts Spotify Connect. Use your mobile as a remote control while the radio streams Spotify's best-quality signal—directly from the Spotify servers. Two full-range drivers deliver clear stereo sound.
- Convenience and control – An easy-to-use remote puts key system functions at your fingertips. The colourful display panel shows album art and song information from Spotify Connect and station logos when you use Internet radio or DAB+.
- Alarm. Wake to your favourite radio station or a tone – A handy alarm function makes this slender micro system perfect for bedrooms. Wake up smiling to your favourite radio station. Or go for a simple alarm tone.
- Sound Enhancement: Digital Sound Control, Dynamic Bass Boost
- Total Sound Power (RMS): 2x5 W
- Volume Control: Digital up/down
- Speaker drivers: 2.75" woofer
- Number of sound channels: 2.0
- Speaker types: bass reflex speaker system
- Tuner bands: FM, DAB/DAB+, Internet Radio
- Antenna: FM antenna (75 ohm)
- Station presets: 20 for FM and 20 for DAB+
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth range: 30 m
- Audio in (3.5 mm): Yes
- Headphone jack: 1 x
- Clock update: DAB/Internet radio
- Display screen type: 2.4" TFT
- Display Enhancements: Brightness Control
- Alarms: Radio Alarm, Buzzer Alarm
- No. of alarms: 2
- Adapter type: AC external
- Power supply: 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Product weight: 1.71 kg
- Product width: 400 mm
- Product height: 220 mm
- Product depth: 110 mm
- Colour: Black
- Philips Internet Radio TAM2805/10
- Remote Control (with battery)
- FM antenna
- Wall mounting bracket
- Quick start guide
- Warranty certificate
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.