Philips Kids Headphones with Noise Isolating Ear Cushions & LED Colours - Blue
Let music follow you around with these blue headphones from Philips. You won’t be fiddling around with any annoying wires, as they connect to your phone using Bluetooth, and with a 20-hour battery life, you can listen to your playlists as long as you like. You’ll be thanking the on-ear design too, as they sit comfortably on your head, while the adjustable headband gives you the best fit. Plus, you won’t need to reach for your phone to pause the music, since you can just use the built-in controls. And when you’ve done all your boogying and bopping for one day, they fold away so they don’t take up much storage space.
Features and Benefits
- 20 hours of playtime. No wires, no tangles – From trips away to a week's worth of screen time, kids will love these wireless on-ear headphones. They get 20 hours of playtime from a single charge: enough to entertain for a few days or more.
- 32 mm acoustic drivers. Clear sound – Specially designed to protect young ears, these headphones boast 32 mm acoustic drivers that have been limited to 85 dB. You can relax, knowing your kids are enjoying their tunes, videos and games safely.
- Comfort ear and headband cushions. Perfect for young ears – Soft ear-cup cushions and a soft headband cushion keep the kids comfortable whether they're listening to music or watching their favourite YouTubers.
- Customisable ear cups. Stickers included – There's even a set of stickers included, so children can decorate these headphones however they like!
- Flat-folding and compact-folding design. Easy storage – These wireless on-ear children's headphones feature a clever design that folds in two directions. You can fold them flat, perfect for storing in a bedroom drawer. Or you can fold them flat and inwards, creating a compact bundle that fits into coat pockets and bags.
- Flexible, adjustable headband. Twist it, bend it – The strong, flexible headband adjusts easily and is tough enough to withstand being thrown in a backpack or dropped on the floor. It can even be twisted hard without breaking. Whatever the kids get up to, their headphones will stay in one piece.
- LED light panels in the ear cups – The ear cups feature LED panels that light up for an extra dash of funky style. There are four variations to choose from: red lights, green lights, blue lights or a mix of all three! Simply press the button on the ear cup to cycle through the light options.
- Smart pairing. Automatically find Bluetooth devices – One long press of the multi-function button gets these wireless Bluetooth headphones ready to pair. Once they're paired, the headphones remember the last device they were paired with.
- User-friendly button control – User-friendly button makes it easy for kids to take a call, skip a track or pause what they're listening to. All without touching their smartphone. Volume buttons on the base of the ear cup are easy to reach, as is the LED light button.
- Volume limited to 85 dB – You can relax, knowing your kids are enjoying their tunes, videos and games safely.
- Acoustic system: Closed
- Magnet type: NdFeB
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Speaker diameter: 32 mm
- Maximum power input: 10 mW
- Diaphragm: PET
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Type: dynamic
- Built-in microphone
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Maximum range: Up to 10 m
- Volume control: Yes
- Call Management: Call on Hold, Switch between 2 calls , Answer/End Call, Reject Call, Switch between call and music
- Battery type: Li-Polymer
- Standby time: 800 hrs
- Talk time: 20 hrs
- Music playtime: 20 hr
- Height: 16 cm
- Width: 3.5 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
- Weight: 0.114 kg
- Colour: Blue
- Kids Headphones TAKH402BL/00
- Quick start guide
- USB cable
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.