Don't be afraid of the dark.
Get a super-smooth experience and project pictures up to 80", enjoy a comfortable image, stereo sound and all the connectivity you need for streaming your favourite content. NeoPix Start is a kids-friendly projector, featuring a media player, HDMI connection, USB, MicroSD. Mini and transportable, connect any HDMI devices to enjoy your smartphone/laptop/streaming content in your bedroom. Super easy to use, a super entry-level projector for your kids!
Features and Benefits
- Advanced LED Light Source – The powerful LED light source displays rich, vivid colours and will last up to 30,000 hours. You won't need to replace it; it lasts 20 years if used 4 h per day! In addition, the power consumption is far lower than a regular lamp-based projector: a bigger screen and an immersive experience with an eco-friendly device!
- Customise your projection – Place the product wherever you want! The keystone correction combined with the focus technology allow you to fine-tune images to your needs and place your projector at any distance.
- Project images up to 80" – Project images and videos up to 200 cm (80") from less than 2 metres from the wall.
- Built-in Media Player for unlimited binge watching – Pop your essentials in your hand with the integrated Media Player: Browse, watch all of your videos, listen to your music or share your latest holiday pictures.
- Fully Connected (HDMI, USB, VGA or MicroSD) – Connect any multimedia devices such as set top boxes, PC, MAC, gaming consoles and streaming devices like Fire Stick or Apple TV with the USB, HDMI or MicroSD ports.
- Make It smart! – Access to unlimited content by connecting to any smart gaming consoles or TV boxes like Fire Stick or Apple TV.
- Audio jack – Connect any headphones or external powered speakers with the built-in 3.5 jack.
- Built-in stereo speakers for crystal-clear sound – No need for extra sound systems; the built-in stereo speakers produce deep, room-filling sound perfect for films at home.
- Display technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- LED lifetime: Up to 20,000h
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixel
- Resolution supported: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Projection image size: up to 200 cm (80")
- Projection distance: 80 cm - 200 cm/24" - 60"
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Throw ratio: 1,4:1
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- Focus adjustment: Manual
- Keystone correction: Manual
- Integrated media player: Yes
- Stereo Speaker: 2 x 2 W
- USB: x 1
- HDMI: x 1
- Micro SD: x 1
- VGA: x 1
- Audio out: 3.5 mm jack
- AV in: 3.5-mm jack
- DC-IN: DC jack
- DC-in: 12 V, 3.5 A (AC 100-240 V)
- Power consumption: Operation: 42 W, Stand by: <0.5 WL
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 207 x 150 x 84.5 mm/8.14 x 5.9 x 3.32 inch
- Weight: 1.89 lbs/0.86 kg
- Colour: Silver
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.