Pico size. Mobile experience. The smart and fully wireless native Full HD projector with ultra-vivid picture made for use anywhere. Built-in battery, Android OS, invisible top touchpad, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB-C connectivity to play, work and mirror all your apps.
The PicoPix Max projector offers a revolutionary new DLP technology that provides a sharper, more crisp image in native Full HD, PicoPix Max delivers a stunning viewing experience with superior brightness packed in a very small design. The PicoPix Max is our Award winning Indiegogo project coming with the latest tech such as Android 9 with preloaded apps, touchpad, USB-C Video, Wi-Fi screen mirroring, our famous Philips AirMote and more!
Features and Benefits
- Bespoke images – Auto focus, digital zoom and auto keystone correction to keep the best image wherever you place it! The PicoPix Max automatically straightens for a clear, perfectly angled projection no matter the surface it is on.
- Built-in Media Player for unlimited binge watching – Pop your essentials in your hand with the integrated Media Player: Browse, watch all of your videos, listen to your music or share your latest holiday pictures.
- Fully Connected (HDMI, Micro SD, USB, USB Type-C) – Play all your videos, pictures and audio files from the HDMI, USB or micro SD. There are also two USB type-C ports for quick connection, display and charging.
- Smart Android OS for apps and more! – Take full advantage of endless entertainment with Android OS. All your favourite apps are pre-installed out of the box. Enjoy Youtube, Netflix and more!
- Wi-Fi screen mirroring for smart sharing – Connect your mobile devices such as a tablets, smartphones or even computers wirelessly to mirror and share all your contents. Videos on your phones? No worries, just cast it through Wi-Fi! (iOS, Android, Mac and PC)
- Built-in 3 hour battery for cable-free projection – Get entertainment on the go with the built-in battery providing up to 3 hours of projection.
- Built-in touchpad – Easily navigate into the user interface, browse the Internet or play games with the discreet built-in navigation top touchpad
- Your portable desktop and gaming projector – Connect any Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to work directly on a big screen (keyboard and mouse not provided)! Play your favourite games directly from the projector! Just connect any Bluetooth gamepad to enjoy a huge gaming experience (games and gamepad not provided).
- Connects to external Bluetooth speakers – Connect your projector wirelessly to external boomboxes or soundbars to bring life to your movies and gaming sessions.
- Sound that feels like you are there – PicoPix Max comes equipped with built-in dual stereo speakers to help put you in the centre of your cinematic experience.
- Project videos and images up to 120" in Full HD – Project videos and images up to 120" (300 cm) from less than 2 metres from the wall. Expand your favourite film, or even just your favourite cat video, to epic proportions with crisp picture, smooth motion and vivid colours tuned by cinema experts.
- Display technology: DLP
- LED light sources: Last over 30,000 hours
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Resolution supported: 4K
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Throw ratio: 1.2:1
- Contrast ratio: 10,000:1
- Focus adjustment: Auto
- Keystone correction: Auto
- 4 corner correction: Yes
- Screen size (diagonal): 76 cm-305 cm/30"-120"
- Screen distance: 78 cm-320 cm/31"-126"
- Integrated media player: Yes
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Built-in touchpad: yes
- Operating system: Android
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz, Airplay, Miracast
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, Connect external speaker
- USB: USB Type-C: 2 x power and video
- HDMI: x 1
- Micro SD: x 1
- Internal speaker: 2 x 4 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 136 x 134 x 47.5 mm/5.35 x 5.28 x 1.87 inch
- Weight: 0.85 kg
- Colour: Black
- Projector: PicoPix projector
- Remote control: Airmote control
- Travel pouch: yes
- Tripod: yes
- Warranty card: yes
- Quick start guide: yes
- Power adapter: EU UK US CH
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.