Streaming everywhere, gaming anywhere.
The PicoPix Micro 2 is the ideal tiny pocket companion to share your content thanks to its USB type C video port and HDMI. Powerful, pocket-friendly, built-in speakers and long-lasting battery projecting up to 2.5 hours of your TV shows!
Features and Benefits
- ARC and CEC – Control your HDMI connected devices with only 1 remote control thanks to CEC. ARC allows you to connect the projector to your AV receiver via HDMI for a truly immersive sound
- Customise the perfect image – Place the product where ever you want! The auto keystone and auto rotation corrections combined with the focus technology allow you to fine-tune images to your needs and place your projector at any distance.
- Fully Connected (HDMI, USB, USB Type-C) – Connect all of your favourite devices via HDMI or USB-C Video. The USB port will let you power any smart stick like Amazon Fire TV or Roku for a truly portable experience.
- Project images up to 80" – Project images and videos up to 200 cm (80") from less than 2 metres from the wall.
- Super Compact – Compact, powerful and Apple ready: take it everywhere, project anywhere. This is your perfect travel companion.
- Advanced LED Light Source – The powerful LED light source displays rich, vivid colours and will last up to 30,000 hours. You won't need to replace it; it lasts 20 years if used 4 h per day! In addition, the power consumption is far lower than a regular lamp-based projector: a bigger screen and an immersive experience with an eco-friendly device!
- Stereo speakers for captivating sound – Integrated stereo speakers with equalisation and surround sound.
- Tripod mount – Built-in tripod mount to project straight in front of you or project on the ceiling for a comfortable view from your bed!
- Built-in 2.5 hour battery for cable-free projection – Get entertainment on the go with the built-in battery providing up to 2.5 h of projection.
- Display technology: DLP
- LED light sources: Last over 30,000 hours
- Resolution: 854 x 480 pixels
- Resolution supported: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen distance: 80 cm to 200 cm
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Throw ratio: 1.2:1
- Contrast ratio: 600:1
- Focus adjustment: Manual
- Keystone correction: Auto
- Integrated media player: Yes
- Operating system: Linux
- Internal battery: up to 2.5 h
- Recommended usage: 80" max in dark room
- Internal speaker: 2 x 5 W
- micro-USB: Yes
- Mini HDMI: x 1
- Audio out: 3.5 mm jack
- USB: USB Type-C
- Internal battery: 3000 mAh
- USB powered: yes
- Power supply: 5 V 2 A
- Width: 13.8 cm
- Height: 11.05 cm
- Depth: 5.1 cm
- Weight 0.6 kg
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.