Philips S1231/41 Electric Dry Shaver Series 1000 - Black and Grey
- Reviews (1)
Have a clean shave without fuss using the Philips Shaver Series 1000, providing performance and convenience to your shaving routine while at an accessible price, you’re bound to love this device.
The self-sharpening PowerCut blades will always be ready to cut hairs super efficiently, so you know you can always rely on this shaver to stay well groomed. 4D flex heads follow the shape of your face to make shaving more comfortable and extra precise, ensuring all hairs are cut evenly. To achieve a sharper finish and cut in more detail, the pop-up trimmer is great for moustaches, sideburns and perfecting stubble edges.
A power socket is not always essential, as this convenient shaver can be used cordless too, so you can take it on trips away where you want to look your best. When the job is done, just rinse this fully washable IPX7 water-resistance device under the tap so it’s clean and ready to go next time.
Features and benefits
- 4D Flex Heads – Follows your face's contours for tight control and extra comfort.
- PowerCut Blades – Engineered to give a consistent clean shave.
- Easy cleaning – Use the one-touch open to release caught hairs, and rinse under the tap for extra cleanliness (IPX7 water-resistant).
- Corded and cordless use – It's versatile, perfect for holiday trips as a power socket is not required.
- 27 self-sharpening blades – Ensure a consistent, clean shave with long lasting performance.
- Pop-up trimmer – Perfect for moustaches and sideburns, this allows you cut in more detail.
- Pack dimensions: H19cm x W13.8cm x D7.2cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Pack weight: 0.4kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.