Philips HX6062/13 Sonicare W2 Optimal White Replacement Toothbrush Heads - Black
The W2 Optimal White brush head is perfect for those who want to go beyond deep cleaning to remove surface stains for a white, radiant smile. This brush head is also great for maintaining brightness between professional whitening treatments. The brush heads become less effective after 3 months' use, but with BrushSync you'll be reminded before this happens. Your smart toothbrush will track how often and how hard you brush and will notify you when it's time for a replacement. Don't have a smart Philips Sonicare toothbrush? Just monitor your blue replacement bristles- when they turn white you'll know it's time for a fresh brush head.
Features and Benefits
- 7x more plaque removal than a manual toothbrush – Densely-packed, high-quality bristles remove up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- Diamond-shaped bristles give you 100% whiter teeth in a week – The W2 Optimal White's stain-removal pad, made from densely-packed diamond-shaped bristles, removes surface stains caused by food and drinks. You'll notice a whiter smile, up to 100%, in just 7 days.
- Advanced Sonic Technology – Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology pulses water between your teeth, and its brush strokes break plaque up and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean.
- BrushSync mode pairing
- Brush stiffness feel: Regular
- Colour: Black
- Blue bristle colour fades away
- Size: Standard
- 2 x W2 Optimal White standard brush heads
- Replacement: Every 3 months
- Removes up to 7x more plaque
- Click-on brush system