PJ Masks 2-in-1 HQ Playset with 1 Action Figure
Kids will have a blast with the PJ Masks 2-in-1 HQ playset! Inspired by the hit Disney Junior show, this PJ Masks playset is both a rocket and a multilevel headquarters in one awesome PJ Masks toy for preschoolers.
When it’s closed, kids can imagine all of the PJ Masks’ space adventures; open it up and it becomes an action-packed headquarters with a vehicle launcher and decorative console for the ultimate pretend play experience. The playset comes with a Catboy action figure and Cat-Car vehicle, which fit inside the closed rocket for easy storage.
This PJ Masks convertible HQ makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up who love the superhero adventures of Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko!
- 2-in-1 fun: The PJ Masks 2-in-1 HQ convertible playset transforms from a rocket to a multilevel PJ Masks headquarters complete with decorative computer console and vehicle launcher
- Action-Packed Play: In headquarters mode, preschoolers can imagine their next mission with the decorative computer console, then carry out their plans by launching Catboy’s car with a lever
- HQ Rocket Mode: When the playset is closed, it becomes the PJ Masks rocketship, just like in the show! Girls and boys ages 3 and up will have a blast with this PJ Masks toy
- CAatboy Car and Action Figure: Catboy figure can sit in the Cat-Car vehicle! Look for additional PJ Masks cars and action figures (each sold separately, subject to availability)
- Close & Go Portability: When playtime is over, preschool kids can store all the included pieces inside the 2-in-1 HQ playset and take it with them on all their adventures
- Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
- Age: 3+
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Dimensions: D 27.90 x W 34.30 x H 10.80 cm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.