PJ Masks Deluxe Battle HQ Playset with 2 Action Figures
Inspired by the PJ Masks show, the PJ Masks Deluxe Battle HQ playset is packed with super fun, engaging features that kids will love! Preschoolers can recreate favorite scenes or imagine epic battles of their own!
The Deluxe Battle HQ is equipped with Hasbro’s amazing Hero ID technology, which recognizes and reacts to Hasbro Hero ID-compatible PJ Masks figures with fun lights and sounds! (Catboy and Romeo figures included. Other figures sold separately. Subject to availability.) Hero ID activates unique lights and sounds for all 3 hero figures and Romeo figure; it can also identify other character figures as good guys or bad guys.
- Includes: playset, 2 figures, vehicle
- The PJ Masks Deluxe Battle HQ playset is packed with loads of engaging features inspired by the PJ Masks programme, so pre-schoolers can recreate their favourite scenes
- Hasbro’s Hero ID technology recognises Hero ID-compatible PJ Masks action figures as heroes or villains, and even activates character-specific sounds
- Deluxe multi-level PJ Masks HQ playset is equipped with a vehicle launcher, a bad-guy trap, an escape chute, a working lift and a projectile launcher
- This PJ Masks toy includes Romeo and Catboy action figures as well as a Cat-Car vehicle, so girls and boys aged 3 and up can play out action-packed battle storylines
- Keep an eye out for more Hasbro Hero ID-compatible PJ Masks figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to unlock more Hero ID light and sound effects
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
- Age: 3+
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Dimensions: D 33.00 x W 58.42 x H 13.49 cm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.