Plum Wooden Lookout Tower
- Reviews (2)
The Plum® Wooden Lookout Tower is packed with features to inspire hours of outdoor imaginative play.
Built from sturdy, robust and durable FSC certified timber, this playhouse a great addition to your garden for your kids to get out and enjoy the outdoors.
A rock wall with multi-coloured hand and foot grips provide a challenging climb for young adventurers and features binoculars and telephone accessories for keeping watch for the enemy.
Underneath the play tower is a hidden sand pit with chalkboard accessory, perfect for hiding treasure for a secret mission then marking the spot!
The Plum® Premium Wooden Lookout Tower is ideal for inspiring hours of imaginative outdoor play and helping children to burn off all their energy.
Features and Benefits
- FSC approved timber - Made from strong and durable FSC® certified timber, this timber is sourced from an environmentally conservative supply.
- Packed with features - Wooden tower with a ladder and climbing rock wall with multi-coloured hand and foot grips; Heavy-duty, 8ft wave slide; colourful telephone and binoculars accessories; sandpit and chalkboard accessory
- For use all year round – The wave slide converts to a water slide for even more fun – just attach a hosepipe!
- FSC approved timber
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 106 x D 364cm
- Slide Length: 8ft
- 1-year guarantee
- For 3 years plus
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.