Created with easy installation, stability and highly useful functionality in mind, this shed from Power will add some extra storage and a long-lasting addition to your outdoor space.
Designed for easy self-assembly, the 4x4 Power Pent Garden Shed can be installed how you want by allowing you to place the door and windows in any position. The door can be placed in any position on any side, which you can choose as you're assembling the building. This is a premium quality shed with high-grade timber sourced from the finest Scandinavian forests. It is tongue and groove throughout giving you a garden shed which will last for many years.
Features and Benefits
- Robust – All sheds have high-grade premium quality Scandinavian tongue and groove timber throughout including roof and floor – No chipboard or OSB.
- Responsibly sourced timber – Power's wooden sheds use 12mm extra thick shiplap cladding responsibly sourced in line with their sustainability policy.
- Designed for simple self assembly – Modular panels allow you to position the door and windows of your garden shed in any position as you build it. Full fixings and instructions are included with easy to manage panels that easily fit through your house.
- Heavy-duty framing with corner bracing on all wall panels
- Base not included
- 12mm thick shiplap tongue and groove, including the roof and floor
- Toughened Glass with PVC window sills
- High-performance polyester backed waterproof felt
Roof and Floor
High grade, slow grown Scandinavian softwood
Superior rounded four corner framing
44x28mm doubled up to create 44x56mm
High grade, tongue and groove Scandinavian softwood
Roof & Floor Thickness
Well braced tongue and groove door with press lock and key
|Single - 750x1630mm|| |
Toughened safety glass with PVC sills
External Length (inc roof overhang)
External Depth (inc roof overhang)
Internal - 1801mm
Internal - 1906mm
The Delivery Process
Shed arrives on a pallet
Your shed will arrive on a pallet on the day specified. Delivery is kerbside and moved with a pallet truck.
Unload shed for assembly
Each component can be unloaded safely from the pallet ready for you to assemble.
Power are unable to deliver to the following postcodes and areas; Off-shore postcodes (e.g. HS, ZE, JE, IM, some PA, IV, KW, PH postcodes) and the Isle of Wight
- Power will send the shed out 2 days before your specified delivery date.
- The shed will then be in the depot near to you in time for the delivery date.
- Providing you have given a mobile number, when the item is scanned onto a delivery vehicle you'll be sent a text from the courier.
- Delivery is typically made on an 18 ton truck unless you have specified for a smaller vehicle (therefore if access is an issue please let us know).
- We do request that the driver contacts you before arriving as well
- Delivery can be any time between 8am and 6pm (therefore do not arrange for installation on the same day as delivery)
- The courier has a high delivery success rate but in the very unlikely event that we’re unable to deliver or if a problem arises, it will be re-arranged for the following morning.
- The shed is delivered on a pallet – delivery is moved with a pallet truck and where the driver can take it is down to the driver’s discretion (although they are usually very helpful).
- Delivery is contactless and so the driver cannot take the shed off the pallet and move it for you.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.