PowerTraveller Extreme Solar Powered Power Bank
The new PowerTraveller Extreme power bank paves the way for battery and solar combination chargers.
Underneath the tough, rugged, waterproof casing of the extreme unit lies a massive 12,000mAh lithium battery - providing a hefty amount of power for users when they need it most. Unlike most portable chargers, the extreme features both a 12V DC output which is suitable for charging bigger devices such as SLR cameras and tablets but it also has a 5V 2A USB output for smaller devices such as smartphones and GPS systems PLUS a bi-directional USB-C socket. This means you can charge the very latest devices utilising USB-C charging. These charging options make the extreme a front-runner in portable power technology and capability and give users the freedom to roam wild.
The kit includes a 5 watt solar panel which outputs 5V 1A via USB and opens to 210 degrees - perfect for fitting to a back pack or tent. The solar panel features MPPT technology which gives optimum charging in low light conditions and will not stop charging should a cloud pass over the panels. Housed in a rugged, waterproof casing designed to withstand knocks and spills, the extreme is an essential item in your kit bag.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful but compact – The impressive 12,000mAh lithium battery will provide you with plenty of power to keep your devices up and running.
- Perfect for outdoors – With a rugged and waterproof casing, this power bank is designed to hold up against the elements.
- Solar powered – Use the solar panel to charge your power bank and keep it topped up for emergencies.
- 12,000mAh battery
- Works with SLR cameras, tablets, smart phones, hand-held cameras/action cameras, MP3 players, sat-navs, GPS
- Bi-Directional USB-C input/output
- Camera: 2-5 charges
- Tablet: Up to 2 charges
- Smartphone: 3-5 charges
- GoPro: 7-8 charges
- smartwatch: 20-22 charges
- GPS: 7-8 charges
- DC output 12V
- USB output 5V 2A
- Battery: 136 x 72 x 20 mm
- Solar Panel: 201 x 114 x 16 mm