The Prem-I-Air Elite 2 kW over door heater with 2 heat settings (1500/2000W) and 1 cool setting.
This over-door heater includes a remote control which makes it ideal for installation in shop doorways, bars and business reception areas; in fact anywhere you want to limit heat loss or manage temperature fluctuations, where an exterior door is frequently in use. A wide oscillating angle offers greater coverage
This heater features a ceramic PTC element which is an extremely efficient heating method, ideal for areas where temperatures may fluctuate. The ceramic PTC element is self-regulating and varies its wattage to maintain a preset temperature. This means that it only draws the required current to maintain the temperature.
This heater is fitted with Thermal Overload Protection for safety. A remote control and 7.5 day timer gives you easy control over the heat settings.
This product should be permanently fixed to a wall or ceiling and hard wired to a mains supply by a qualified electrician.
Features and Benefits
- Use Over Any Exterior Door – Ideal for commercial use over shop doorways and reception areas, this heater can also be used over any exterior door.
- PTC Technology – Perfect for areas with fluctuating temperatures, the ceramic PTC element is self-regulating and varies its wattage to maintain a preset temperature. This means that it only draws the required current to maintain the temperature.
- 2 Heat Settings – Adjust the temperature with 2 heat settings of 1500 and 2000 W.
- Heat Or Fan Setting – This heater has a fan only function so can be used for cooling in the summer months too.
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: H11 x W45 x D18.5cm
- Over door fan heater
- Remote control
- 7.5 day timer
- Maximum output of 2kW
- 2 heat settings
- 1 cool settting
- 2 fan settings at 1.5 and 2kW
- Ceramic PTC element
- Thermal overload protection
- Length of guarantee: Up to 1 Year
- This heater should be permanently fixed to a wall or ceiling and hard wired to a mains supply by a qualified electrician
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.