Prem-I-air Slimline Wall and Floor Mounting Programmable Panel Heater With Silent Operation 0.5Kw
This Prem-I Air Panel Heater is the perfect solution to your round-the-clock heating needs!
Designed specifically to meet the 2018 Lot 20 EU Regulations for enhanced Energy Efficiency, this Prem-I-Air Panel Heater is fitted with a 7-day hour by hour programmable timer and selectable energy saving open window function designed to automatically turn the heater off when a window is open.
The 7 day hour by hour timer allows you to set the timing of your heater by not only the hours it operates but also the days. For example, if you arrive home from work at 6pm Monday to Friday you can set the heater to come on at 5.45pm on those days only, you may want it to come on earlier on a Saturday and Sunday as you are at home for more of the day, allowing you to tailor your heating needs to your busy life.
The easy to use touch pad control panel with LCD screen makes it simple to adjust the settings and the pre-set frost prevention, economy and comfort modes allow you to choose the best heating solution for you.
This heater also has a silent operation so it won't disturb you and minimal dust movement making it ideal for allergy sufferers.
For your convenience this versatile heater can either be mounted on the wall or placed on the floor so you can find the ideal place to put it according to your needs, castors allow you to move it around easily.
Features and Benefits
- Wall Mounted or Free Standing – This heater can be mounted on the wall with the included wall brackets or placed on the floor as a free standing unit.
- Selectable Open Window Function – This function senses an open window and cuts the heating to save energy.
- 7 Day Hour By Hour Timer – The 7 day hour by hour timer allows you to set the timing of your heater by not only the hours it operates but also the days.
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency – This heater has been designed specifically to meet the 2018 Lot 20 EU Regulations for enhanced Energy Efficiency.
- Colour: White
- Material: Metal
- Panel heater
- Lot 20 Regulation Compliant for Enhanced Energy Efficiency
- Selectable Open Window Function
- Pre-set frost prevention, economy and comfort modes
- Fully programmable 7-day hour-by-hour heat settings
- Easy to use touch pad control panel with LCD screen
- Silent operation and minimal dust movement; ideal for allergy sufferers
- Can be wall mounted or free standing
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Castors for easy movement
- Right hand cable entry with an extra long 1.5 m cable
- Dimensions: H40 x W44 x D80cm
- Length of guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.