Premier Housewares Mirror Stand with Drawer White Pine Wood Frame
With a robust pine wood frame and solid wooden legs, this standing mirror will be a long-lasting, stylish and practical addition to your bedroom.
The unique ladder style design and high gloss white finish gives this mirror a contemporary look.
Beneath the mirror is a handy box with a drawer that can be used to store any of your getting ready essentials and keep them tidied away.
The combination of a mirror with storage can also help you to create a more minimalist room.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary Design – The unique ladder style design and high gloss white finish make this mirror a contemporary feature in your room.
- Storage Drawer – The handy storage drawer can be used to tidy away your essentials and can also help streamline your room as it combines a mirror and a place to store your items.
- Pine Wood Frame – The sturdy pine wood frame and solid wooden legs ensure this mirror will withstand the test of time.
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: H160 x W45 x D30cm
- Material: Pine Wood Frame
- Ladder Style Mirror With Storage
- Contemporary, scandinavian style
- Wooden legs
- White high gloss storage box/drawer
- Requires self assembly
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.