Premier Housewares Set of 2 Side Tables Wood Effect Veneer Pine Wood Legs
This pair of side tables feature a triangular-shaped tabletop with a laminated finish in warm pine wood and stylish angular legs.
The wooden grain pattern gives these tables a natural feel and they would look great with a contemporary interior style.
The smaller table is designed to fit under the larger one enabling you to keep them neatly tidied away until you need them.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary Design – The triangular top and angular legs give these tables a stylish scandinavian feel, perfect for contemporary interior styles.
- Pair Of Nesting Tables – These tables slot away one under the other to keep them neatly tidied away until you need them.
- Pine Wood Laminated Finish – The warm pine wood laminate finish is easy to keep clean and will add a natural feel to your room.
- Colour: Warm pine wood finish
- Dimensions: H48 x W60 x D60cm
- Material: MDF Top with pine wood legs
- Set of 2 Nesting Tables
- Contemporary, scandinavian style
- Wooden legs
- Requires self assembly
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.