Progress COMBO-7101 Twin Hot Plate and 3 Piece Bamboo Paddle Chopping Board Set - Black
The perfect addition to any kitchen this COMBO-7101 Twin Hot Plate and Bamboo Paddle Chopping Board Set from Progress are must haves for any occasion.
Great for cooking a variety of delicious dishes at once, the double hot plate with 1000W and 1500W hobs, has dual temperature controls to produce similar results to a regular sized cooker, ensuring each ingredient is cooked perfectly.
Conveniently, this hotplate is highly portable, ideal for cooking outside in the garden on a hot summer’s day, or you can even lend it to a friend or family member that needs help serving food at a party.
Protect your kitchen worktops from scratches and stains using this set of chopping boards, with 3 different sizes at 30cm, 35cm, and 45cm, you’ll find use for these with all different types of meal prep.
Made from naturally strong bamboo and brilliantly versatile with smart handles to serve cheese, meats and more, the boards can also be neatly stored away with the attached hanging leather loops.
Features and Benefits
- Twin hot plate– With 1000W and 1500W hobs, the hot plate features dual temperature controls to cook multiple dishes perfectly.
- Heat indicator lights– For added safety each hob has a light that shines when it’s still too hot to touch.
- Highly portable– Compact, lightweight and has integrated carry handles, the hotplate allows you to cook anywhere with a plug socket nearby.
- Natural and sustainable– The oil finished bamboo chopping boards are incredibly lightweight, simply wipe clean with soapy water.
- Easy storage– The boards have leather hoop handles to hang neatly on hooks in the kitchen.
- Dimensions: H7cm x W26.5cm x D50.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black and Marble
- Weight: 5.3kg
- 3 x Chopping boards
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.