Progress EK3627PGRY 450W 1.5L Jug Blender with 2 Speed Settings and Pulse Function - Grey
Perfect for preparing a variety of meals and drinks for the whole family, the handy 1.5L Progress Electric Jug Blender is an ideal addition for any kitchen.
The powerful 450 watt motor operates 2 speed settings and an additional pulse option, delivering optimal and personalised blending varying from smooth consistencies to choppy textures. It’s great for making delicious soups, smoothies and sauces at the last minute, before you head out!
Measuring at just 40H x 17.5W x 16D cm, this blender will sit conveniently on any kitchen counter, without taking up lots of space. Plus, for further convenience, the lightweight plastic jug is both durable and effortless to use, whilst the detachable design makes cleaning it easy too!
Features and Benefits
- Versatile– The perfect appliance for making tasty smoothies, homemade soups and even baby food.
- 2 speed settings and pulse mode– You can effortlessly blend food to your personal preference, from smooth to choppy consistencies, you decide which is best.
- 1.5L detachable jug– Allows share size portions to be made, and is simple to remove for a quick and easy clean, after making your tasty snack.
- Powerful blending– The efficient 450W appliance uses a durable stainless steel blade to break down and liquefy your ingredients.
- Compact design– This blender will sit conveniently in your kitchen while the glossy grey finish looks clean and modern, giving an added touch of style.
- Dimensions: H40cm x W17.5cm x D16cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Grey
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Power: 450W
- Weight: 2kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.