PureMate 600ml Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Condensation & Moisture - Black
The PureMate PM 405 Portable Mini Compact Dehumidifier quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould and moisture from the air. Ideal for use in small areas such as the Kitchen, Garage, Caravan, Wardrobe or anywhere else prone to damp air. Dehumidifier will automatically shut off once the tank is full. It will work tirelessly to reduce the moisture level of your surroundings. Perfect for small rooms and small spaces.
Please note: The actual amount of water the unit will draw will depend on the room size, temperature and humidity.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminate Condensation – Condensation emerging on the inside of your windows is an indication that you and your home are suffering with high humidity and trapped moisture. This overload of moisture can effect areas of your home, such as your walls staining, discolouring, wallpaper shedding and even plaster damage. Remove excess humidity from your home with a dehumidifier, and improve your living environment.
- Respiratory Issues and High Humidity Levels – High levels of humidity have been connected to numerous respiratory issues, particularly in young children. High humidity levels present the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which can be found living in your home in the furniture, carpets and bedding. Decreasing moisture levels will help destroy mites and avoid respiratory irritation, ensuring the best living environment.
- Black Mould & Damp – Mould is a widespread problem in various households. Mould can signify high humidity levels and will most likely cause unpleasant, musty odours in your home. Black Mould is the most dangerous and can release harmful compounds into the air. Black mould starts to thrive at 50% relative humidity, therefore it is critical to control your rooms humidity level to avoid its development.
- Compact Anti-Mould Air Cleaner – Assists in the relief of allergies, breathing difficulties, congestion, and itchy watery eyes by reducing mould spores and dust mites from living, work, or play areas.
- High Efficency & Low Consumption – Squeezes Up to 300ml of water a day from Humid Air. Don’t let the energy consumption of the dehumidifier become your burden, with our dehumidifier, you can rest assured every day.
- 600ml Auto Shutoff Tank – PureMate High-efficiency, Lightweight and Portable. Automatic switch off when tank is full. Automated electronic shut off allows you to run the mini dehumidifier continuously without leaks or overflow. The easy to remove 600ml tank empties quickly without spilling.
- Whisper Quiet Silent Design – Ultra quiet whisper technology operating fan. Thermo-Electric Cooling (No compressor needed)Thermoelectric technology allows our dehumidifier to maintain continuous use without disturbing you and family, Colleagues allowing you to work or sleep while in use.
- Elimates Moistness & Odour – Suitable for a small space, such as the use of wardrobe, bookcase enclosed cabinet. Help you eliminate the mouldy and various odour caused by moisture. Keep the environment dry and comfortable and prevent all kinds of goods from being damaged by wet air.
- Extracts up to 300ml of moisture per day
- Water tank capacity of 600ml
- Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
- Ultra-Quiet Technology- Thermo-Electric Cooling
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Suitable for room size 15m²
- Voltage: DC9V
- Power: 23W
- Capacity: 600ml
- Working Temperature: 5°-32°C
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Box size: 18 x 19 x 32 CM
- Product Dimensions: D 15.40 x W 13.00 x H 22.00 cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 x PureMate Mini Dehumidifier
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x English User Manual
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.