PureMate PM 412 Portable 12 Litre Digital Dehumidifier with Air Purifier - White
- Reviews (2)
The PM 412 is a portable 12 litre per day dehumidifier that delivers exceptional dehumidification with all the lasting performance you would expect from such a global brand. It's designed to create a healthier and more comfortable environment for houses with up to 3 bedrooms by removing the excess moisture and humidity that can encourage the growth of common allergens and cause damage and staining to your furnishings.
It reduces humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew therefore reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system, allowing you to breathe easier and feel comfortable in your home. You can even use this quality dehumidifier to significantly reduce the drying time of damp laundry on a radiator or towel rail.
Please note: The actual amount of water the unit will draw will depend on the room size, temperature and humidity.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use in large rooms – Extracts up to 12 litres of moisture per day. Rapid control of humidity & indoor laundry drying. Controls mould, condensation and bacteria growth.
- Adjustable humidity – Continuous or range of 30% to 80% relative humidity. Built in front light to identify room humidity.
- Safe – Automatic shut off safety feature for preventing overheating of compressor and overflowing water. Dual fan speeds and 24 hour timer function. 1.8 Litre Removable Water Tank Capacity.
- Portable – Easy to move with casters and Lightweight compressor. Direct drain option for continuous operation- drain pipe 60cm Included.
- Extracts up to 12L/Day of moisture per day
- Dual fan speeds and 24 hour timer function
- 1.8 Litre Removable Water Tank Capacity
- Portable & Easy to move with casters and Lightweight rotary compressor
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Automatic humidity sensor (humidistat)
- Defrosting Function
- Fan-only mode for air circulation
- LED display
- Automatic Shutoff
- Ideal for use in large rooms with persistent damp issues
- Automatic humidity sensor (humidistat)
- Continuous drainage hose is included
- 24 hours Timer
- Capacity: 1.8 litres
- Power / Wattage: 240 watt
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 28.5 x 24 x 49.5 cm
- Weight: 9.5 Kg
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.