Quest 35319 Electric Mini Pancake Maker And Grill - Black
- Reviews (1)
Make up to 6 delicious mini pancakes, crepes and more in minutes with this pancake maker and grill - a fun and easy way to impress family, friends, and guests when cooking and entertaining. The set includes a ladle to pour the pancake mixture onto each plate and two spatulas to flip your creations. This appliance can be used as a grill to make mini omelettes, flatbreads, burgers and so much more. You can also use the plates to cook small pieces of vegetables, fish, and meat.The Lentek Bug Vacuum provides an efficient and safe way
- VERSATILE APPLIANCE- The set includes a ladle to pour the pancake mixture onto each plate and two spatulas to flip your creations. This appliance can be used as a grill to make mini omelettes, flatbreads, burgers and so much more. You can also use the plates to cook small pieces of vegetables, fish, and meat
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE The pancake maker is simple to operate via on/off switch. The indicator light allows you to clearly see when the power is on and the anti-slip rubber feet ensure your grill will stay in place during use. While entertaining guests, you can detach the power cord and put the grill in the middle of the table so that guests can help themselves
- NON-STICK COATING The non-stick coating provides a healthier way to cook! Making pancakes in a pan usually requires a lot of oil. However, food glides off this grill easily once cooked, meaning you can clean the appliance in seconds with a quick wipe down
- Dimensions: H:12.5 x W:30.0 x D:47.5 cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal
- Model Number: 35319
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.