The RAC European Driving Kit has been developed to ensure that you are following all of the driving specifications whilst visiting specific countries in the continent and to try and enhance your safety in the event of an accident or breakdown.
Containing most of the essentials required for driving in multiple countries on the continent, the kit comes in a handy carry bag with Velcro strips to ensure it is secure in your boot.
The kit is suitable for driving in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain (residents need 2 warning triangles), Switzerland, and the Netherlands.
- Warning triangle – it is compulsory to carry a warning triangle in many European countries
- GB Sticker – it is a legal requirement in Europe to display a GB sign on your vehicle when it’s not displayed on the number plate
- Disposable breathalysers – it is compulsory in some European countries to carry breathalysers in the vehicle. These disposable breathalysers confirm with the NF X20702 standards
- Reflective jacket – it is compulsory to carry a reflective jacket in many European countries
- Headlamp beam deflectors – Prevents drivers on the left side being dazzled by a right–hand drive vehicle, full filling instructions included; required to drive in Europe
- Nylon carry bag – comes with two built–in Velcro straps for secure easy storage
- First aid kit (22pcs) – comes in a handy–sized pouch for easy storage
- Universal bulb and fuse kit (10pcs) – contains a selection of light bulbs and fuses
- Dimensions: H32 x W35 x D47cm
- Weight: 0.88kg
- Length of Guarantee: 2 Years