At the RAC, we have developed this Premium European Driving kit to ensure that you have everything you need to comply with the different driving requirements. Simultaneously, it includes items that can ensure your safety in the case of an emergency and warn other motorists about it.
Containing all the components from the standard European Driving Kit, the kit also comes with an additional hi–vis vest for a passenger, a magnetic GB plate, an LED torch with batteries and an additional warning triangle.
The RAC Premium Family European Driving Kit is suitable for driving in the following countries: France, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain and Austria.
Please note: some countries may have additional requirements not included in this kit. Always check the legal travel requirements of the country before visiting.
- 2 x Warning Triangles – it is compulsory to carry a warning triangle in many European countries, and two in Spain
- GB Sticker – it is a legal requirement in Europe to display a GB sign on your vehicle when it’s not displayed on the number plate
- Magnetic GB plate – the magnetic plate can be easily applied and removed
- 2 x Disposable Breathalysers – it is compulsory in some European countries to carry breathalysers in the vehicle, these disposable breathalysers confirm with the NF X20702 standards
- 2 x Reflective Jackets – it is compulsory to carry a reflective jacket in many European countries
- Headlamp Beam Deflectors – Prevents drivers on the left side being dazzled by a right–hand drive vehicle, full filling instructions included; required to drive in Europe
- Premium Carry Case – large EVA case with two built–in Velcro straps for secure easy storage
- First aid kit (22pcs) – comes in a handy–sized pouch for easy storage
- Universal bulb and fuse kit (10pcs) – contains a selection of light bulbs and fuses
- LED Torch (includes 3 x AAA batteries) – handy for night time breakdowns, 30 lumens
- Dimensions: H32 x W42 x D49cm
- Weight: 1.91kg
- Length of Guarantee: 1 Year