RAPOO X1800S 2.4Ghz WIRELESS COMBOSET in BLACK
X1800S desktop set, comprising a keyboard and optical mouse, transmits using the proven 2.4 GHz standard, which offers a range of up to 10 m while providing 360° coverage. The classic design offers comfort even for long hours of typing and enhances the look of any desktop. The keyboard’s multimedia keys make controlling everyday apps a child’s play. The mouse’s high-resolution 1000 DPI optical sensor makes surfing and clicking a joy. To top it off, Rapoo’s power-saving technologies offer up to 12 months’ battery life.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless connection – Enjoy carefree wireless. The proven advanced 2.4 GHz wireless standard offers you a range of up to 10m and 360° coverage.
- High resolution 1000 DPI sensor – Enjoy total control with the 100 DPI invisible tracking engine, it offers you smooth and accurate mouse-pointer control.
- Plug-and-forget Nano receiver – So small and unobtrusive, you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it. No more worries about lost receivers.
- Up to 12 months battery life – Thanks to Rapoo's energy-saving technologies, combined with the on/off switch, you can use this set without replacing batteries for up to 12 months.
- Connection Modes: Wireless (dongle)
- Wireless Transmission: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Distance: Up to 10 meters range & 360? coverage
- USB Type: 3.0
- Nano USB Receiver: Plug & Play
- Nano USB Receiver Storage Compartment: Yes
- Keyboard Numpad: Yes
- Keyboard Multimedia Keys: No
- Keyboard Function Keys: Yes
- Mouse Buttons: 3 including a 2D scroll-wheel
- Mouse DPI: 1000
- DPI Switch: No
- Mouse Tracking Technology: Optical
- Drivers: No
- Standard Keyboard Layout: QWERTY
- Local Layout Options: Yes
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10: Yes
- macOS: Yes
- Battery: Alkaline battery
- Battery Included: 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Keyboard Height: 29 mm
- Keyboard Width: 392 mm
- Keyboard Depth: 126 mm
- Keyboard Weight: 391 g
- Mouse Height: 38 mm
- Mouse Width: 119 mm
- Mouse Depth: 63 mm
- Mouse Weight: 65 g
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.