The MX125 is the newest addition to the Razor MX range, featuring small-size motor power for a smaller, younger rider. Its lightweight steel frame and smaller size makes it ideal for off-roading, with a twist-grip throttle and 30cm pneumatic knobby tyres the MX125 can reach speeds of up to 8.5 mph with a run time of up to 40 minutes. It spec includes a 90-watt, high-torque, chain-driven motor, a hand-operated, rear drum brake that’s stops it quickly in it’s tracks, shatter resistant plastic fairings, folding foot pegs and a retractable kick stand.
Features and Benefits
- Compact Size – The MX125 is Razor's smallest dirt bike, made to scale for riders ages 7 and up with a maximum weight of 54 kg.
- Classic Motocross Design – Engineered with the geometry of a motocross dirt bike, knobby wheels, and twist grip throttle. Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, radial wheels with 304mm tires, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and manual rear brake
- Smooth Riding – The rear wheel provides a more controlled balance and traction for a more stable and safe ride.
- Fast & Long-Lasting Battery – It takes users at speeds of up to 13 km / h and for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery.
- Speed: up to 13 km/h
- Run time: up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100 watts, high torque, chain drive, rear wheel drive
- Throttle: twist grip
- Brake: manual, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork / Handlebar: Steel
- Bodywork: resistant plastic
- Grips: foam
- Wheels: Spoked with 12 "tires, knotted tires
- Support Foot: Retractable
- Stirrups: folding, metal
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: battery charger
- Some assembly required
- Max: 54 kg
- Age: 7+
- Product weight: 13.5 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 92.5 cm L x 54.5 m W x 63.9 cm H
- Colour: Black
Note: Vehicle not to be used on public highways (roads/pavements), vehicle must be used on private property with owners consent, appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times, children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.