Razor E-Punk 12 Volt Electric Micro Bike - Black
The Razor E-Punk electric-powered minibike is super compact and totally portable, the E-Punk is perfect for rolling and ripping around the playground. With a rigid steel frame with oversized downtube and foam grips, 8” pneumatic front tyre with an airless TPU rear wheel, and speeds up to 9 mph for up to up to 40 minutes, it’s an epic ride on a mini bike. Compact and portable, E-Punk is easy to transport. Take it to the park or bike path and bring it back home. The E-Punk features a BMX-style, pneumatic front tyre to absorb the shock of riding and decreasing vibration and stress to your hands – tough enough even for larger riders, adjustable-angle, riser-style padded handlebars accommodating riders of various heights, a hand-operated, front calliper brake helps ensure easy manoeuvrability and speed control and also includes a rechargeable 12 volt battery and battery charger.
Features and Benefits
- Compact Design – The fun of a BMX-style bike, the maneuverability of a micro bike, and Razor’s unparalleled electric power in one epic ride!
- Easy to Store Away – Folding metal foot pegs allow for seated riding and compact storage.
- Fast & Easy Controls – Features a high-torque, hub motor, providing revved up action at speeds up to 9 mph (14 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. A hand-operated, front caliper brake helps ensure easy maneuverability and speed control.
- Sturdy – Steel frame with tubular steel fork supports the pneumatic front tire and airless rear tire.
- Wide Age Usage – Features adjustable-angle, riser-style padded handlebars accommodating riders of various heights. A comfortable, adjustable-height, padded seat allows for easy riding.
- Rechargable Battery – Includes rechargeable, 12V sealed lead-acid battery and battery charger.
- Speed: Up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, hub-driven
- Throttle: Push-button
- Brake: Hand-operated, caliper, front
- Frame: Steel with oversized downtube
- Fork: Tubular steel
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style, padded
- Grips: Foam
- Seat: Adjustable-height, padded
- Front Tire: 8” (200 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- Max: 54 kg
- Age: 8+
- Product Weight: 21.78 lb (9.9 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 30.5” (78 cm) x 20.4” (51.8 cm) x 24.04” (63.9 cm)
- Colour: Black
Please note: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public road, pavement, cycle lane or bridleway. E-scooters should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the landowner. Further information and guidance can be found at gov.uk here.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.